Sarah's tab

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Our Dream

Hello, today my friend named Kamel was come to my house. At first she want to study mathematics with me but as usual we actually even talked and not be learned. We always laughed about everything. Cause there's always something which is make we laugh together. And today we've been edit our photo in photoshop. We have the same dream that is go to PARIS. And because that, we have been edit our photo in Paris. 
(me who have dream go to Paris)

(Kamel who also have dream go to Paris)

And one day we will go to Paris together!!! :D

3 comments:

  1. ahhaathis is what friends are for, don't let you study but make you have a lot of fun
    great post darling
    happy halloween
    Always following
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha thank's for visited my blog :)
    Sure i'll visit your blog~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments. I really appreciate all your comments and i will try to reply as soon as possible on your blog, dear :)